Camper Info

Camper_Application_Forms                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Please click on the above link to open the Application Form. Please print the form, complete it and mail to the address shown. Applications may also be scanned and emailed to the following address:

Lions Camp Horizon
7506 Gemini Street
Blaine, WA 98230

We will be publishing an editable PDF Application Form which you can fill out online and email to our office soon.


How do I register my camper?  Until the editable PDF application is available for on-line registration, please print a copy, complete and submit by email or postal mail.  Please include a note indicating which session(s) you would like to attend and the best telephone number and time to contact you should we have questions regarding the application.

How much does each session cost? $675.00 per session which includes a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee. The registration fee must accompany the application and the remaining $625.00 must be paid in full by June 1st.

Are payment plans available? Yes. There is no fee and weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments are accepted. Please contact us to set up a plan that suits your needs.

Will DDD respite care funding pay for camp sessions?  Yes. We are an approved respite care provider and will bill DSHS/DDD directly. We will contact your Case Manager upon receipt to begin the process. DDD will not cover the $50.00 registration fee however.

Does my camper need a physical exam to attend camp?  Yes. All campers are required to complete a health exam within six months prior to his/her session date. Out two page Health Exam Form must be completed by the camper’s healthcare provider and returned to us no later than June 1st.

My camper has specific dietary needs. Will you prepare special meals for him? Please contact us prior to applying so we may discuss your camper’s needs. We do not have a Dietician on staff and must review each diet on a case-by-case basis.

Can my camper smoke while at camp? No. We are a tobacco-free, alcohol-free and drug-free zone.

Is financial Assistance available? Yes. Limited CAMPerships are available and applications are available by clicking the link below. Applications are due no later than March 31st and determination letters will be mailed by April 10th.

To Apply for a CAMPership please click on this link: